Thursday, October 3, 2013

Good coffee morning

Good morning!
Thank goodness I've got my coffee this morning!...There's no particular reason I need it, it just tastes so good ;P

Today seems to be a good day to officially start my blog. Being 22 years old, my blog will basically revolve around fashion and beauty (typical right?), home decor (who am I, my mother's daughter?!) and wine (oh yeah!)  Being the nerd that I am, I see a few posts about book and gaming in my blogging future.

I've thought about start a blog for quite a while but never had the guts to do it until now.

Side note: whats with this Blogger site anyway! I can not wait until I understand how to do things on it better. I hate that awkward getting-used-to-something-new period.

I don't quite know how to make sense of all this yet but all in good time I suppose.

For now, I need to go deal with crazy bed head.
Until next time loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment